Monday 16 December 2019

Christmas Blitz Day 11




"Mindy loves all things history and romance, which makes reading and writing romance right up her alley. Since she was a little girl, playing in her closet “elevator,” she has always had stories running through her mind. But it wasn’t until she was well into adulthood, that she realized she could write those stories down. Now they occupy her dreams and most every quiet moment she has-she often washes her hair two or three times because she wasn't paying attention when she did it the first time. Which usually means really clean hair and a fixed plot hole. When she isn’t living in her alternate realities, she is married to her real-life Mr. Darcy and trying to raise five proper boys. They live happily in the beautiful mountains of Utah. 




Peter Blythe, Earl of Rockwell fled England when he was thrown over in favor of his father. Now after nearly ten years, he has returned to England to assume his family title. When he asks a young woman to dance at a masquerade ball, he is intrigued by her wit and charm. The only problem is she refuses to give him her name. When Lady Caroline unexpectedly meets the man she has always loved at a masquerade ball and he does not recognize her, she is determined to keep her name a secret. What starts out as a game soon becomes much more when she realizes she still loves him, all the while knowing if he knew her true identity, he would never feel the same for her. When they both return home to their neighboring estates for the holidays, acquaintances from years past threaten to sever more than just their childhood friendship. 

~ Universal Amazon Link
    




Top Ten List:

10 fun facts about me: 
*I have five boys
*I once made David Copperfield so mad that he asked for me to be fired from my job.
*I have seen Les Mis over 125 times and The Nutcracker over 200.
*I once dumped a guy for saying he wanted the Nutcracker to be a family tradition.
*I majored in History and minored in Sports Broadcasting
*I once had a professor tell me that I could not bring banana bread to class because it was “too loud.”
*In college I maintain a diet that consisted pretty much of Diet Coke and cinnamon bears- but I had a healthy dinner, so it was all good.
*Everytime I eat sea salt Popables it reminds me of eating Munchos for lunch in Jr. High (I am now realizing I have had some unhealthy eating habits in my life…)
*In a college English class, a test question asked us to compare ourselves to a character in the Great Gatsby and then write an essay about why. I compared myself to Daisy (cuz, really, is there anyone you can compare yourself to in that book?) When I got the test back I had an A and then my professor wrote underneath- You are full of crap, but you wrote it well.
*/I am anxiously counting down the days until I can take my family to England for resear—I mean vacation.  






To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our  Official Event page Part 2 









No comments:

Post a Comment