Betsy Love has loved to write from the moment she could hold a pen and has been creating stories ever since she was in elementary school. Her high school creative writing teacher told her that one day she would be published.
It’s one week before Christmas, and she must find a mother for eight-year-old Emily. Not an easy task, since Emily’s grieving father, Matt, is not ready for marriage. He’s still bitter about the accident that killed his wife and handicapped his daughter.
When events turn Joie into a human, she loses her magic and must use her ingenuity to heal the broken family. How could falling love be the answer?
Top Ten List:
These are few of my favorite things:
1. Going to the gym with my daughter (mostly because my daughter is there, otherwise, I'm totally unmotivated!
2. Hanging out with my grandkids
3. Calls and texts from my kids
4. Late nights because it's so quiet
5. Chocolate! Mostly dark, but any chocolate is good!
6. Road trips with my husband-especially when we're headed to the high country-we have property in Linden, AZ
7. Staying in my jammies all day
8. Iwritenetwork writers chatroom
9. Ice cream-anything with nuts and chocolate
10. And my most favoritest of favorites--my husband! He's my perfect brainstorm partner