Eva Marie Everson is the bestselling, multiple award-winning author of both fiction and nonfiction. She is the president of Word Weavers International and the director of Florida Christian Writers Conference and the North Georgia Christian Writers Conference.
Eva Marie is a popular speaker at writers conferences and women's groups across the United States.
Award-winning author Eva Marie Everson wraps up a Christmas story of hope, love, and forgiveness just in time for the holidays.
The Ornament Keeper, a contemporary Christmas novella, features Felicia and Jackson Morgan who are spending their first Christmas apart after twenty years of marriage. But a lifetime of gifted ornaments helps Felicia piece together the story of their marriage and the one mistake of unforgiveness she made before they said, “I do.”
Can these memory-filled ornaments reunite this family before Christmas? Only time will tell.
Top Ten List:
Favorite Things in no particular order:
2. Early morning with a good book and … coffee.
3. Late evenings in a hot bubble bath with a good book. No coffee.
4. Shopping with friends (or my granddaughter or my daughter--although that usually costs me!)
5. Sitting in the family room with my huggy hubby. Quietly. Him with the TV and me with a good book.
6. My dog. She's a black doxie rescued from the streets.
7. Walking/hiking and dancing (but not at the same time, of course)
8. My family, especially the grandkids.
9. Traveling. Not getting there, but being there.
10. Frank Sinatra … Dean Martin … Doris Day … movies and music.