Monday 3 December 2018

Christmas Blitz Day 1




Lauraine Henderson lives with her husband, dog and cat on 68 acres of woodland 40 miles north of Portland, Oregon. After growing up in Oregon, they moved their family of three children to Utah. From there they moved to Hawaii and Arizona, finally coming back to Oregon in 2015. Their three children, two girls and a boy are all grown and live across the United States. 

After being a professional bookkeeper for over twenty years, she turned her hobby of writing into her first published novel in 2016. She loves to write inspirational romance and romantic comedy and hopes her readers will be both entertained and uplifted by her stories. When she’s not writing, she’s working her way through online university, loves to paint (watercolors, oils, and acrylics), sew, knit, crochet, make beaded jewelry, and read (of course!).






George Stone can’t wait for the Christmas season to be over and his employees, especially his executive assistant, Kathryn Gleason, focused once again on their work. When a missing report requires George to stop in at Kathryn’s parents’ home the day before Christmas Eve, he ends up as an unexpected guest. Between the haunting journals of his late grandfather and the unsettling dream of an unhappy future, George is swept away by the magic of Kathryn’s charm and her family’s love. 


Will the Spirit of Christmas show George the happiness he’s missing and will Kathryn’s warmth and beauty melt his cold heart?







Top Ten List:

10 Fun Facts About Me:

1.     Besides being a writer, I’m also an artist. I enjoy painting with watercolors, oils, and acrylics.
2.     I’m a knitter. I knit by hand, but also on a knitting machine.
3.     I’ve sewn three wedding dresses.
4.     I’ve moved 30 times in my life.
5.     I read almost every evening and finish an average of 4-5 books per week.
6.     I’m more afraid of someone walking behind me up and down the stairs than lighting professional, commercial fireworks (which I’ve done many times).
7.     When I snap my fingers on both hands at the same time, I can’t get the snaps to sync.
8.     I conquered a lifelong fear of being underwater and I am now a certified scuba diver.
9.     When I laugh really hard, I almost stop breathing.

10.I’m secretly very competitive.




To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Part 1 Official Event page 
and
Part 2 Official Event page




No comments:

Post a Comment