Wednesday 13 December 2017

Christmas Countdown Blitz Day 3





"Sarah-with-an-H Richardson is an introverted people person who likes to make people laugh. She is the youngest daughter in a large family and loves being an aunt to 50 children.
  
She grew up running, exploring, and adventuring in the wild forests of Missouri, that will always hold a special place in her heart.

Sarah-with-an-H is a multi-faceted human being, who has as much dark side as she has light (pun intended), and is nerdy, ridiculous, but a sincere, real human. One of her favorite quotes is: ""To be human is to be beautifully flawed"".


She is married, and she and her husband live in the country in North-West Missouri with three fur babies."


Connect with the Author here: 
~ Facebook





A handsome but perplexing stranger. A charming and attractive gentleman. Vyetta Redd must learn to navigate the unknown terrain of love and heartbreak before finding her fantasy of happily ever after.






~ Amazon ~ Amazon UK
~ Amazon CA
~ Amazon AU ~




Q&A With The Author:  

1.  Describe yourself in 50 words or less. 
I am a selfish person. I am greedy when it comes to sleeping and naps. I love classical music. I crave interactions with toddlers and elders. I'm super awkward and a comical mess. I thrive on solitude, meditation, the smell of old books, and honeyed tea in over-sized mugs!

2. What do you love most in the world?
I love my husband most in the world. Sappy, sure, but it's true!

3. What inspired you to become an Author?
I began reading when I was very young, and I began writing when I was 9. What inspired me to start the publishing process was a young vocal soloist. She wanted to share her gift with the world, and she didn't stop until she could. That motivated me to stop being afraid, and to push myself to share my stories.

4. What is your largest unfulfilled dream, and what are you doing to reach it?
My largest unfulfilled dream is to be a mother. To reach that dream I'm trying to keep my body healthy and in good shape.

5. What is your trick for getting past writer's block? And what advice do you have for other authors who are struggling to tell their story?
My trick to get past writer's block would be, take a break. When I write, I work for about 30 minutes to an hour and then take a 10 or 15 minute break where I stretch, get a snack, walk around my house outside, do laundry or wash dishes. Something where I can stop thinking for a minute and then I can re-focus. Sometimes, with writer's block, I will take a longer break, sometimes a week or more. In those times, I free write. I open up a blank document, and write absolutely whatever starts spilling from my mind to my fingers. Don't give up!

6. Now that we've gotten to know each other, tell me a story. It can be long or short. From your childhood or last week. Funny, sad, or somewhere in between. Just make sure it's yours. What's your story?
When I was about 10 or 11, my mother had an enormous wooden box that we stored folded blankets in. I used to take books and climb under a few blankets, hiding myself, and I would read until I fell asleep. I went "missing" several times until my mom and siblings got used to looking for me there. I quite miss that old blanket box.




To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 



No comments:

Post a Comment