Thursday 13 June 2019

Great Summer Reads Day 9





Lauraine Henderson began writing as a child, poems and journaling, until babies, building houses, and bookkeeping jobs usurped her world. Now, well established in Oregon and with the children grown, she devotes her time to writing her favorite genre, clean romance. 

Years of life experience translate into plots, calamities, and happily-ever-afters as she writes her inspirational and romantic stories about fictional people who seem so real, you’ll want to know what happens after the book ends!


~ Blog ~ Website ~
~ Amazon ~



Allison Lockwood and Gavin Hunt have been offered the chance to take over the Lazy Daisy Inn and Campground so their respective grandparents, the current owners, can retire and marry. It seems all too easy for Ally and Gavin to prove themselves during the six-month probationary period until they’re fighting disasters at the campground and failing at over-optimistic baking expectations.

As Ally and Gavin slowly explore their growing attraction, they help each other fight fires, endure raging storms, and share a few passionate kisses. But there’s more than fires to fight when Ally’s grandfather disapproves of their budding romance and Ally is convinced Gavin has a girlfriend in the wings…a girlfriend expecting his baby!

Ride along as the two unlikely innkeepers figure out how they fit in their new life and learn the lesson taught by the Daisies in the Driveway.


  
~ Universal Amazon Link
  



Top Ten List:

1. I started college after being out of school for 40 years. I’m currently a sophomore.
2. I’ve lived in seven states. My favorite was Hawaii.
3. I’m a certified Scuba diver.
4. I read 4-5 books every week.
5. I was once a kitchen and bath cabinet designer.
6. I’m still friends with our Japanese exchange student from 27 years ago. She calls me Mom.
7. I’m an artist as well as a writer.
8. I have a cat who sleeps on my desk when I write.
9. I love to make beaded jewelry with little, tiny seed beads.
10. I wrote my first poem when I was ten years old.





To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 





No comments:

Post a Comment