Bestselling Author Bernadette Marie is known for building families readers want to be part of. Her series The Keller Family has graced bestseller charts since its release in 2011. Since then she has authored and published over thirty books. The married mother of five sons promises romances with a Happily Ever After always…and says she can write it because she lives it.
Connect with the Author here:
Someone has decided to become the moral compass for the women in town, and now they're turning up dead. It will be up to Detective Lacy Pratt to find their killer before her relationship with Declan Matthews, brother to one of the victims, marks her as a target.
Top Ten List:
10 FUN FACTS ABOUT BERNADETTE MARIE
1. I have 5 sons who are 6 years apart. (all biological too)
2. I opened my first business shortly after my 20th birthday
3. I've been driving forklifts since I was 7
4. I have a 2nd degree black belt in Tang Soo Do.
5. I write 3-4 books at a time.
6. I didn't like to read when I was younger. (What!?)
7. My favorite meal growing up was steak, rice, and peas.
8. I'm a loud (but respectful) hockey mom.
9. I try to go to Disneyland each year from my birthday (and we live in CO...so it's a task.)
10. I was born on the 4th of July.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page