1. What is your favorite Autumn Time activity? Sports with my kids (I have one in football, one in volleyball, one in Marching Band, and two in soccer!) and watching the leaves change. And of course, decorating for Halloween!
2. What is one of your writing quirks? I have to have some kind of music in the background or I can't write.
3. Which of your books was your favorite to write? And why? My Luck Series will always have my heart because Megan is just so darn fun. But Two Masters was probably my favorite. It took more out of me to write and it was like there was this little voice saying "Hey, don't forget this part!" the whole way through. Which is funny since that's kind of the premise of the story.
4. Who is the person or group of people who most support you in your writing? What have they done for you? Tristi Pinkston has been my person to write with because she helped me get my start with a writing group. IWriteNetwork friends and Sprint Writers Central friends are who have helped me through all of my writing. Answering questions, brainstorming, sprinting, making me write, etc.
5. What is your trick for getting past writer's block? And what advice would you give to others who are struggling? My biggest thing is just writing anyway. And if I can't write that one, I go to a different book and try that one instead. The longer you wait to write something, the harder it is to get back into it. So just write. You can always edit the blah stuff out of it later!
6. Autumn time has its own set of foods/flavors. What is your favorite Autumn comfort food? Hot chocolate! I'm one of those who actually love candy corns as well. And while I'm not the biggest fan of pumpkin spice, I do like pumpkin pie - for Thanksgiving!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Post a Comment