Beauty of love is that you can fall into it with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.
Dr. Connor Beauregard Van Gates the IV, of Hays City, Kansas, and Elsie Crenshaw of Gobbler's Knob, West Virginia, use a successful matchmaker to bring them together by using questionnaires to sort out their likes and dislikes. However, a CATastrophe occurs and things get very mixed up.
The couple has so many differences that Connor is caught rolling his eyes often. What has he done?
Will it take a band of heartless bank robbers and a lecherous step-father to finally bring them together?
1. Spending time with my granddaughter Lily
2. Reading historical books
3. Long rides in the nearby mountains with my husband on Sunday afternoons
4. I love playing games online and offline: cards, board games, whatever.
5. Reading Romance books,
6. Scrolling the feeds on FB
7. Sitting on our front porch swing
10. Talk to readers on FB
NOT NECESSARILY IN THAT ORDER. ;)