Thursday 24 October 2019

Autumn Countdown Blitz Day 4



Kristina Seek's debut novel, The Hashtag Hunt, was published in 2018. She is a graduate of Queens College in Charlotte and a member of Romance Writers of America. In March of 2019, she quit her day job to focus on a career in writing.

Kristina lives in North Carolina with her husband and son. She cherishes time with her friends and family, loves traveling to new destinations, and plans to cross many other items off her bucket list. 

Visit www.KristinaSeek.com and sign up for her mailing list to receive updates and exclusive offers!



The only reason Lauren entered the Hashtag Hunt was for the $10,000 grand prize. She needed seed money for her startup, and it sounded easy enough: twelve hours to text twelve photos to someone called the Wizard. 

For hashtag number five, Lauren needs a #HottieInTheWild, and with the help of her best friend, Ivy, she finds the perfect subject. 

The only reason Brenner entered Barkley’s Pub was to have beers with Scott, an Army brother back in town. The reunion is interrupted when a woman is caught crouched in a dark corner, taking pictures of Brenner. 

Lauren explains, and though embarrassed, she accepts Scott and Brenner’s offer to help with hashtag number six.While hunting for hashtags, Lauren finds adventure and romance with her #Hottie, but she must stay focused to beat the clock and win the cash.




Top Ten List:

1. I'm a Houston native who has called Charlotte, NC home since 1993. 
2. I met my husband on a blind date.
3. We have a twelve-year-old son, Matthew.
4. I keep the scorebook for Matthew’s baseball team and had to learn to do it on an app this season. 
5. I started writing The Hashtag Hunt when I turned forty.
6. This year, I am dressing up as Dustin Henderson from Stranger Things (Camp Know Where outfit) for Halloween. 
7. I enjoy mailing birthday greetings, 'just because' cards, and other fun mail to friends via snail mail. 
8. I have three vintage typewriters in my office. 
9. The latest addition to my Bucket List: To see P!nk in Concert in Vegas (crossing fingers for residency rumors to be accurate). 

10. I am currently editing What Happens Next, the sequel to The Hashtag Hunt. 





To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 





No comments:

Post a Comment