1. What is your favorite Wintertime Activity?
a) My favorite Wintertime activity is playing in the snow. We don't have much snowfall in Scottsdale, Arizona, but I can drive just two hours north and see plenty!!
2. How many unpublished / half-finished books do you have in progress?
a) There are 7 unpublished/half-written novels stored on my computer. Someday, maybe, they'll see the light of day!
3. What was the most surprising thing you learned when creating your book (in research or in yourself?)
a) Christmas at Thorncliff Towers is mainly about the Roma people...Gypsies. During my research of their culture, I learned a great deal about their fascinating superstitions and strong family bonds.
4. Tell us about the greatest Christmas gift you ever received.
a) The greatest Christmas gifts I ever received were actually 2 gifts: my daughters. My eldest was born 4 days after Christmas and my youngest 1 day after.
5. What did you edit out of your book? (Such as a cut scene or an idea that just wouldn't fit?)
a) Originally, I wrote a scene involving a playful snow-fight between my characters, but then I decided that it echoed Beauty and the Beast too much.
6. What inspired you to write this novel?
a) What inspired me to write this novella was the grandeur, joy, and festive trimmings of a nineteenth-century, English Christmas.
a Rafflecopter giveaway