Becky Michigan meets the boy of her dreams on her first day of ninth grade, a gorgeous blonde baseball player named Danny with crystal blue eyes, but no one else in the school ever heard of him. To make matters worse, Becky starts having dreams that she is the greatest pitcher on the planet, and when she throws an orange in the cafeteria at more than 90 miles per hour, she has some questions for the boy who keeps disappearing.
The stronger Becky’s feelings grow for Danny the faster she throws, and the faster she throws the less he shows up! Suddenly she is offered the opportunity to try out for the varsity baseball team, a shot at being popular for once, but does this mean she has to give up the hope of ever finding true love? All answers come to light out behind the high school at midnight, on an old overgrown ball field in the woods behind the real one, fifty feet off the third baseline. It is a magic field. One of dreams. Or possibly nightmares.
Top 10 Favorite Things!
7-Tee shirts with cool logo graphics
8-Coffee mugs with cool designs on them
9-Red mustangs and other muscle cars
10-My red Mustang with a black rag top
Let's find out some fun info about the author!
1) I have always wanted to see a game in every baseball park in America.
2) I will never forget my wedding, the birth of my son, and the home run he hit in travel ball at age twelve, last inning, against a closer who threw 70 mph from fifty feet away (Cal Ripken distance).
3) The best thing about writing is being able to make up the rules for an invented world and then changing them.
4) When I am not writing I like listening to modern hard rock.
5) I am working on a horror novel under a different author’s name.
Check out all the great blogs that are a part of this event by following along on the Facebook page.
a Rafflecopter giveaway