Clarissa Kae is a preeminent voice whose professional career began as a freelance editor in 2007. She's the former president of her local California Writers Club after spending several years as the Critique Director.
Since her first novel, she's explored different writing genres and created a loyal group of fans who eagerly await her upcoming release. With numerous awards to her name, Clarissa continues to honor the role of storyteller.
Aside from the writing community, she and her daughters founded Kind Girls Make Strong Women to help undervalued nonprofit organizations—from reuniting children with families to giving Junior Olympic athletes their shot at success.
She lives in the agricultural belly of California with her family and farm of horses, chickens, dogs and kittens aplenty.
Immortal men like Rhys Glyndwr belong to forgotten fables—along with his reincarnating wife—but instead, they haunt the mind of a modern scientist, Isla Belle Thorne. Like an old blanket, visions of the healer servant and his wife, the daughter of a duke, have comforted Isla Belle, the only constant in her unstable childhood.
When her mother is hospitalized for a mental breakdown, Isla Belle fears for her own health and keeps the visions a secret. As Isla Belle starts her new job at a renowned medical organization, she comes face to face with Rhys—the same man from her visions.
She’s told an impossible tale of a love that death cannot kill. Surrounded by science but faced with an implausible legend, Isla Belle must decide what to believe and what to leave behind.
1. I dated my husband for exactly 14 days before he proposed (our first date was making fun of how quickly people married) #married17years
Top Ten List:
Ten Random Things About Me:
2. My favorite color is purple, preferably dark plum
3. I have a degree in Animal and Veterinary Science
4. I hate peanut butter (but love PB cookies)
5. I have four horses, six cats, four dogs and thirty chickens
6. My daughters have a foundation called Kind Girls Make Strong Women (they help unknown/fledgling charities gain publicity and funds). They also sell tshirts and donate proceeds to the charities (find them on insta & FB)
7. I am five foot NOTHING while my husband is six foot one. In our wedding pictures I’m wearing six inch heels and BARELY get to his shoulder
8. I have three girls. Kaela is a talented beta reader for YA authors, Ava Rose was published at the tender age of 11 and Isla Belle (yes, like my MC) is a junior olympic gymnast
9. I ran 13 miles on a broken foot (not my brightest moment). That was the last time I ran over 7 miles, my marathon running days are over
10. I am a die hard soda addict but not just any addict, mind you, I get 75% diet DP with 25% regular DP with crushed ice and in a Styrofoam cup—foundation drinks only, not a fan of the can. I’ve got it back (as I drink from my SECOND 32 ounce fountain drink for the day).
Post a Comment