Russ Wallace is a long-time student of history and religion. He employs a vivid imagination to fill in the life of Zenobia, a real historical figure and one of the most fascinating women who ever lived.
He is working on future books in the Zenobia Book Series. Zenobia - Birth of a Legend won a 2012 IPPY award in Historical Fiction.
In the 3rd century, a girl of uncommon abilities was born in the desert wilderness of Syria. Rescued from death by her courageous mother, Zenobia masqueraded as a boy to stay alive. She grew up to become one of the toughest, deadliest women who ever lived.
The first book in the series traces Zenobia’s life from age nine to fifteen, setting the stage for her amazing rise to power. It includes the beginnings of her legend and her budding romances.
No one who reads her captivating story will ever forget Zenobia!
The Author is putting both books in this Series on special offer on Amazon 25 - 26th of July 2018!
· Click the Amazon Link below to view the steeply discounted price!
Facts About the Author:
1. What is your favorite book that is not yours?
Russ’s favorite book is the Bible.
2. How young were you when you started writing?
Russ started writing in the 6th grade.
3. If you could meet any author, past or present, who would it be and why?
Russ would like to talk with author Margaret Mitchell about being an unknown author to having her book being adapted into the most popular movie ever made.
4. How long does it take you to write a book, and what was your fastest book to write?
Book two, Zenobia - Challenging a Legend took 3 years to write. Zenobia - Birth of a Legend Russ’s first book took much longer.
5. What is your favorite thing to do in the summertime?
Favorite thing to do in the summertime is read.