Tuesday 22 May 2018

Seventh Born Book Tour





In a world where seventh born sons are valued for their strength and power, she is born a daughter.


Zezilia Ilar is the disappointment. Born after six brothers, she was supposed to be the son to restore her family’s prestige. She intends to remedy her shortcomings by being a dutiful daughter, marrying well and producing children, preferably a set of seven sons. But when someone offers her an alternative, she begins to dream of more.


In a society that worships a goddess, he follows the Almighty.

Hadrian Aleron, as a seventh son of a seventh son, stands to take up the second highest position in government, Sept Son. His main qualification for office is his birth. Despite preparing for this role from childhood, he does not desire what is to come. As a follower of the Almighty, he knows he will be the target of many, and his faith might eventually lead to death.



10 Interesting Things about Rachel Rossano

1 – I have three children that equally challenge, frustrate, and delight me every
day.
2 – Almost twenty years ago, I married my best friend, and I have never
regretted the decision for a moment.
3 – My parents are exactly a foot apart in height, and my husband and I are
exactly a foot apart in height.
4 – I have no lenses in my eyes. I developed cataracts when I was very young
and had the lenses in my eyes removed so I could see.
5 – Since childhood, I have not liked the texture of meat. Because of this, I have
been a vegetarian since I was allowed to prepare my own food.
6 – I started publishing my books because I feared I would never have children.
Now, I am homeschooling three children and fitting my writing and publishing
around their educational needs. I’ve wondered more than once if the Lord did
that so that I would continue to write. Otherwise, I might’ve waited until they
were all raised and grown.
7 – I have naturally curly hair that refuses to stay straight or in place.
8 – My kids are some of my biggest fans despite the fact they have read none
of my books.
9 – I post silly stories on FB about the things my kids say and do, not because I
want everyone to be impressed with them, but so I will remember them later.
10 – My first crush was on Spock from Star Trek. So, when my husband
comments that I am part Vulcan (meaning highly analytical and logical), I
consider it quite the complement.





Rachel Rossano lives with her husband and three children in the northeastern part of the United States. Homeschooled through high school, she began writing her early teens. She didn’t become serious about pursuing a career as an author until after she had graduated from college and happily married. Then the children came.


Now she spends her days being a wife, mother, teacher, and household manager. Her evenings and free moments are devoted to her other loves, writing and book cover design. Drawing on a lifelong fascination with reading and history, she spends hours creating historical feeling fantasy worlds and populating them with characters who live and breathe on the page. 


Facebook ~ Website ~
Amazon ~ Twitter ~
Google+ ~ Pinterest ~
Goodreads ~ YouTube ~ Newsletter ~





To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page 




No comments:

Post a Comment